Contact | Terms & Procedures
- Clients discuss and write officially to UTCL expressing the wish that UTCL collects its bad debts.
- UTCL replies asking for sample files for vetting as to the standard of loan, documentation, practicability and feasibility of collection.
- If accepted, UTCL signs a collection agreement with the client organization setting out the terms of engagement for the job.
- For Financial institutions, authorization from Bank of Ghana for the outsourcing of delinquent accounts.
- Again, client organization issues UTCL with the Power of Attorney for collections along with all files with a summary page on each file.
- UTCL writes an introductory letter to each debtor inviting them for discussion and negotiations.